Friday, January 13, 2006

Loving to Learn New Things

My special thanks to my "fav" client, Rick Itzkowich, co-founder of Productive Learning & Leisure. Yes, for the last 5 years Rick has gently nudged, often pushed me into new technology. And, you got it -- he sent me his "first blog" today. So where it would normally take me a week or month or two to assimilate and try it "out for myself." The gap has shortened to 15 minutes! And actually that's what PL&L does -- they "close the gap between what people have and what they want in their personal and professional lives." www.productivelearning.com Guess it works!

The theme of my "One Size Fits All" Ideas Blog will be -- thoughts, musings and information that I would like to share with whoever finds there way here. So for today ~~ the sun is shining and it's a good day for playing at a job I love. www.market4profit.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home